New Beauty Finds in Walmart
Last week I has the pleasure of attending a Fall Beauty preview at the Walmart in Seacaucus, New Jersey and OMG!
Walmart has really stepped it up in the beauty department and I think you all are going to be just as excited as I was to learn all about all of the goodness that is coming our way. I remember in high school when I lived in Florida, one of my favorite things to do was take my moms car for a late night ride and head to Walmart to browse through the beauty aisle. I don't know what it is, but there's just something that excites me when I go to stores like Walmart late at night. It's like I have the store all to myself since there is typically no customers around and it makes my shopping experience so much more fun, especially in the beauty aisle. I used to spend hours looking at all the makeup and deciding what I was going to buy with my hard earned money from my after school job. Ohh those were the days!
Back then the beauty aisle was pretty basic compared to all of the new additions Walmart has made now. During my time at the preview I was able to chat with Walmart's buyers and trend experts about all the new beauty items hitting their aisles and I got exclusive product sneak peeks that will be released soon. Some exciting things coming to Walmart soon are:
- Hair Tools Bar - all the best hair tools from straighteners, to wands, to blow dryers will be on display in one stand alone section where you can see the product out of the box and learn all about how it works before you buy.
- Mask Bar - You all know I'm a sucker for face mask and I was too excited to learn that Walmart has really done their research when it comes to whats trending in the beauty community so that they can include it in their new mask bar. Get ready for lots of K-BEAUTY items and affordable sheet mask that get the job done without breaking the bank.
- Exclusive Natural Makeup + Skincare collection - natural beauty has made its way to Walmart thanks to their new exclusive line called Found. I can't wait to try the lip kit and detox kit! This collection will be dropping in the Fall.
- Expanded Shades - Did you know that some of your favorite makeup brands carry exclusive color shade ranges to Walmart? Foundations from brands like Milani and Cover Girl have shades that are exclusive to Walmart so if you've been struggling to find your shade in a drugstore take a look in Walmart. I love that you can always return your foundation if it doesn't match.
- Hello Naturals - Walmart carries so many brands that cater to our natural hair its hard not to walk down the aisle and leave without a few products to add to your haircare collection. The product junkie in me was excited to learn about specific hair care product releases exclusive to Walmart like The Mane Choice Pink Lemonade & Coconut collection. Have you checked out this line yet?
Have you guys seen any of these new items make their way into your nearest Walmart yet? What are you most excited to try? I'm loving the face mask. You guys have to try them out! They are super affordable and get the job done. If you try them out let me know which ones become your faves. Thanks for stopping by and reading this post. I'll catch you in the beauty aisle girl!
This post was written in collaboration with Walmart. All opinions expressed are my own. Thank you so much for reading this post and for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!